News and Press
News and Press
JUNE 10, 2020
Alpha Health Announces Series A Funding and Introduces Unified Automation.
MAY 21, 2020
Press Release: 70 Percent of Americans Concerned About Cost of COVID-19 Testing and Treatment.
MAY 08, 2020
Press Release: Survey shows more than 60 Percent of Americans Will Wait Between One Month To More Than Six Months After Shelter-In-Place Orders Lifted To Seek Routine Healthcare.
Just the Facts.
Our mission is to remedy the financial complexity crippling healthcare in America through Unified Automation. We are pioneering Unified Automation for healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM). We provide health systems with a single solution to efficiently, accurately, and autonomously navigate the complexity of medical reimbursement in the United States, enabling health systems to decrease their cost of care and be better stewards of the healthcare dollar.
About the Alpha Health name:
- In finance, the excess return of an investment relative to the return of a benchmark is the investment’s alpha. Our name is the very definition of ROI.
- In revenue cycle operations, the traditional method for sorting the queues of claims to work was done based on alphabetical order. It was commonly referred to as an “alpha split.” We aim to make the alpha split obsolete as Alpha Health becomes the foundation on which healthcare organizations build sound revenue cycle operations.
- Alpha denotes a position of dominance and leadership in social hierarchy. We intend to be the leading revenue cycle solution for healthcare organizations. And, we wanted to be first on alphabetical lists.
The four founders include:
- Malinka Walaliyadde – CEO
- Varun Ganapathi – CTO
- Andy Atwal – VP of Engineering
- Ben Beadle-Ryby – VP of Operations
The company is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley:
400 Oyster Point Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Direct requests to:
Head of Corporate Communications
Photo & Assets
REQUEST EXECUTIVE PHOTOS AND LOGO PERMISSIONS BY EMAILING: